We know amber is the fossilized resin from prehistoric trees, dating as far back as 50 million years ago. In nature, the resin would have been used by the tree, itself, as a natural antibiotic or preservation from infection or injury. Worn for centuries as a natural remedy for pain relief, amber was used to promote fast healing and to boost the body’s own immune system. Amber has been at the centre of many scientific studies which clearly indicate that its therapeutic properties are very significant.
Currently, there are two different thoughts as to why wearing amber on the skin can have soothing and calming effects on both adults and teething children. One thought suggests that when amber is worn on the skin, the skin’s warmth releases miniscule amounts of healing oils from amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream. The other theory is based on scientific findings, which have shown that amber is electromagnetically alive and produces significant amounts of organic, pure natural energy.
Baltic amber contains anywhere from 3-8% of succinic acid, a scientifically examined medical substance used in contemporary medicine. The highest content of the acid is found in the amber cortex, the external layer of the stone. Nobel-prize winner Robert Koch (1886), the pioneer of modern bacteriology, proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. In the 1930’s and 40’s, European biochemists discovered that succinic acid is an amino acid created naturally in every cell of the body capable of aerobic respiration, participating in the citric acid, or Krebs cycle. This is how carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are metabolized into energy.
Baltic Amber and Our Health
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic Amber, succinic acid, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body by helping to improve immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream.
• is a powerful inner body cleanser and healer
• is known to imbue the body with vitality and has the strength to draw disease out of the body by absorbing pain and negative energy
• allows the body to rebalance and heal itself
• draws disease out of afflicted areas and neutralize negative energy allowing the body to heal itself
• alleviates stress and anxiety
• treats the throat, stomach, spleen, kidneys, bladder, liver, and gallbladder, alleviates joint problems, and strengthens the mucus membranes
• is an excellent natural antibiotic as an elixir and for wound healing
• provides decisiveness by strengthening the memory and intellect
• helps with emotional calming and centering
• is an excellent grounding crystal
• transmutes negative energy to positive
• radiates a warm and bright energy
• aids the abdomen, bladder, blood, eyes, kidneys, stomach, tissue revitalization, throat, liver, and joint problems.
Most of the unique and amazing properties of Baltic amber is that it offers a natural, drug-free alternative to the relief of teething pain in children. Its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal as a natural homeopathic product for children and adults.
For babies and toddlers, and adults with wisdom teeth problems, the amber teething necklaces and bracelets…
• boost the immune system
• reduce inflammation (especially in the gums)
• accelerate the natural healing process
• alleviate teething pain
• provide calming effects without the use of drugs
• act as a natural energizer
• serve as a natural pain killer (reduce or eliminate pain associated with teething, headaches, joint stiffness, etc.)
• have been known to treat discomfort linked to throat, ear and stomach irritations, as well as fevers and colds.
(information copied from www.amberbyamanda.com with love and thanks)
Showing all 13 results
Amber Pendants£9.99 Add to basket
AMBER teething bracelet£12.00 – £20.00 Select options
Baltic Amber Cat Pendant£35.00 Add to basket
Baltic Amber Dolphin Pendants£45.00 – £57.00 Select options
Baltic Amber Handmade Elephant Pendant£285.00 Add to basket
Baltic Amber Skull Pendant and Earrings£42.00 – £55.00 Select options
Baltic Amber Tortoise£57.00 Add to basket
Natural Baltic Amber collar for dogs or cats Genuine Raw Baltic Amber£14.00 – £26.00 Select options
Sumatra Amber Buddha Head Carving£333.00 Add to basket
Sumatra Amber Frog Carving£48.00 Add to basket
Sumatra Amber Goddess Carving£165.00 Add to basket
Sumatra Amber Skull Pendant£128.00 Add to basket
Sumatra Amber Turtle Carving£79.00 Add to basket